Title: Blk+Blu Online seeks Social Media Intern
Date: 30 December 2016 | 5:25 pm
Founder & creator of a exciting new women’s affordable fashion e-commerce Blk+Blu Online has opened their fall internship position.
We are looking for a Social Media & PR Intern, with a creative/photography background to help assist with day-to-day management and help us grow our social media channels, conceptualize, photograph and produce content and help with overall maintenance of Blk+Blu Online. Intern will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy to increase our social media community.
• Assist with administering and managing multiple Blk+BLU Online social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Snap Chat and Instagram.
• Assist in social media tracking/listening and community engagement/interaction.
• Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Working to develop new project ideas
• Strong writing skills
• A positive, proactive, and strategic approach to improving quality of content with each and every published profile
• Ability to work both independently and remote
• Blog experience a plus
• Cover Letter
• Any social media outlets you use (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
Candidate MUST have a strong social following.
Proven work experience as a Social Media/Marketing coordinator
Expertise in multiple social media platforms
In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
Ability to foresee future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
Excellent communication and writing skills
Multitasking and analytical skills
Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
Typography and Graphic Design knowledge is a plus
BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
SERIOUS CANDIDATE ONLY
INTERESTED CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FROM HOME ONLINE.
Manage ALL social channels
Collaborate in marketing strategies: social, eCom and advertising
Research audience preferences & behaviors to discover current trends
Create original and engaging omni-channel social content
Create Social Videos
Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
Stay up-to-date with changes on all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
Optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
Oversee social media accounts’ layout
Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers with NEW social campaigns
Collaborate in the development of all digital campaigns
Web Content management and merchandising