Title: Christian Louboutin seeks VM and Store Design Intern- Beaute
Date: 19 July 2017 7:47 pm
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in 1992 in Paris. An artist and a craftsman with a passion for shoes, he is now considered to be one of the most influential fashion designers of his time. Louboutin’s collections combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like none other. Since the brand’s launch, his creations have been immortalized in museums, on fashion week runways, red carpets, and in pop culture around the world. As a result, the Christian Louboutin brand name and his signature red sole are now among the most valuable trademarks in the fashion industry.
• Candidate must be able to receive school credit
• Pursuing a degree in Interior design, Architecture, Industrial Design Program, or similar preferred.
• Third year student preferred
• Strong knowledge with computer design software i.e. AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office Word and Excel preferred
• Passion for Christian Louboutin
• Adheres to company policy and confidentiality
• Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is professional, flexible and enjoyable
• Exudes a “no task is too big or too small” attitude, with initiative, commitment, reliability, and positivity.
• Driven to learn and grow
• Grasps new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
• Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met
• Support the Store Design & VM team on all aspects of the Store Design and Visual Merchandising Phase
• Assist with 3D Modeling in Sketch Up and creating photorealistic renderings
• Develop computer software skills i.e. (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
• Assist with drafting in Autodesk AutoCAD
• Prepare 2D and 3D presentations and maintain project files
• Research on sites and in the sales field as directed
• Place and track orders, maintain order progress updates, and coordinate deliveries
• Develop design skills through design collaboration, hand sketches, rendering and model building
• Inform Project Team Leaders of potential project opportunities
• Conduct material sourcing and assist in maintenance of material library