Title: Christian Louboutin seeks VM & Store Design Intern Beaute
Date: 22 March 2017 | 6:03 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in 1992 in Paris. An artist and a craftsman with a passion for shoes, he is now considered to be one of the most influential fashion designers of his time. Louboutin’s collections combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like none other. Since the brand’s launch, his creations have been immortalized in museums, on fashion week runways, red carpets, and in pop culture around the world. As a result, the Christian Louboutin brand name and his signature red sole are now among the most valuable trademarks in the fashion industry.
Description soon to come.
Skills and Requirements:
• Must be able to receive school credit
• Fashion major preferred but not required
• Highly motivated and dynamic
• Great sense of creativity
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Great organizational skills
• Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Must be available to intern this summer 2017
Specific responsibilities coming soon.