Title: Christian Louboutin seeks Wholesale Intern Summer 2017
Date: 22 March 2017 | 7:35 pm
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in 1992 in Paris. An artist and a craftsman with a passion for shoes, he is now considered to be one of the most influential fashion designers of his time. Louboutin’s collections combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like none other. Since the brand’s launch, his creations have been immortalized in museums, on fashion week runways, red carpets, and in pop culture around the world. As a result, the Christian Louboutin brand name and his signature red sole are now among the most valuable trademarks in the fashion industry.
Intern will assist in the wholesale department with day to day tasks, and for NY markets in assisting the account executives and manager.
Skills and Requirements:
• Must be available 3 days/week
• Must be eligible to receive school credit, stiphen will be provided for travel, lunch, etc.
• Microsoft Office: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
• Good Communication
• Prior experience in wholesale
• Selling analyses using mostly Excel
• Partnering with the Paris office for any issues concerning clients and repairs/returns
• Sample traffic
• Market assistance
o Remerchandising and organization of the showroom
o Sample traffic between the US and Paris/Italy