Title: Communications & Marketing Trainee
Date: 22 November 2016 | 3:22 pm
Communications & Marketing Trainee
Nudie Jeans is a contemporary denim brand from Gothenburg, Sweden, specializing in responsible production and organic collections with a signature understated aesthetic. Seeking a Spring 2017 Communications & Marketing trainee who will work directly alongside the Global Head Of Public Relations & Communications in the New York office.
Must be currently enrolled in a fashion or business management course, to count towards school credit.
The Communications & Marketing trainee’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Management of sample trafficking for editorial, broadcast and celebrity / artist public appearances, working between showrooms in New York, Los Angeles and London.
– Daily review of print and digital media for editorial coverage and features. Management of media coverage clippings for monthly global reports (UK, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Spain) for dissemination internally and to North American retail clients.
– Maintain and update media database and ongoing research of new media in international markets.
– Assist with North American retail marketing event planning, research and execution.
– Assist with North American seasonal press previews (New York, Los Angeles, Toronto), management of appointment scheduling.
– Research for special projects.
– Assist with seasonal market and competitor analysis reports.
– Showroom management – merchandising collections and supplies order management.