Title: Connie Berg Freelance Stylist seeks Fashion Intern
Date: 8 March 2017 | 5:32 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Connie Berg is a freelance fashion stylist, based in New York.
She works on numerous editorials, campaigns and commercials.
Connie is seeking dedicated and highly motivated fashion interns to start immediately and work 2-5 days a week. The internship is unpaid, but is a great learning experience and could lead to future paying jobs.
– Extremely detail oriented and organized and have a positive attitude
– Responsible and dedicated to each task. Interested in learning.
– Have smart phone with internet access
– Preferably previous experience with the fashion industry
– Internship is for the Spring 2017 Season, starting immediately
– Assisting on all aspects of the styling work.
– Prepping and Wrapping Shoots
– Assisting on set
– Doing research/ image searching/ making mood boards
– Organizing sample loans – this includes doing pickups and returns
– Following up with showrooms and designers on sample information
– Managing paperwork and receipts for samples
– Organizing Styling Closet