Title: EDITORIAL FASHION INTERN
Date: 28 October 2016 | 4:11 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
This is a high profile internship working directly with a fashion contributor, consultant, and editor at major magazines. The ideal candidate will have experience with photo research, be well versed in the art and fashion world, and know how to obtain proper usage rights from fashion designers, stores, etc. While most of the work will be from our studio in Chelsea, the Editorial Fashion Intern may be asked to go to locations or photo shoots with the client. Some flexibility in hours required. Editorial experience a plus.
– Knowledge and connections within the fashion and art world
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, very buttoned up in email correspondence
– Extremely professional
– High level of attention to detail, and ability to deliver polished, client-ready work
– Editorial experience a plus
1. Photography research & acquisition
a. Research fashion photos for an ongoing editorial project
b. Obtain photography rights from fashion designers, stores, etc.
2. Editor assistant
a. Research fashion trends and designers as requested
b. Light PA work