Title: ELR Media Group (NYC) seeks Graphic Design Intern
Date: 3 August 2017 9:33 pm
ELR Media Group (New York), a fashion-focused Creative Agency known for Product Placement, Creative & Branding Services, Event Production, Social Media & VIP Relations is seeking a Graphic Design & Photography Intern for their Fall Semester. This position is for Academic Credit only!
Our Graphic Design & Photography Intern will work closely with our Creative Director & Account Managers on a variety of different projects. Experience or strong interest in marketing, technology, and fashion is a must — our designer is expected to contribute not only to visuals, but also to the concepts and strategies behind designs.
– Superior knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– Ability to work quickly and independently when required
– Experience creating images for web and print
– Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
– Strong eye for layout, typography, and current design trends
– Not required, but a plus: experience shooting, editing, and composing video
– Aid in the creation of marketing and sales presentations, lookbooks, linesheets, collateral, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and print.
– Aid in the creation and up keep of business presentations, pitches and event wrap-ups.
– Ensure creative alignment with branding and marketing strategies through design.
– Work on projects from start to finish (includes brainstorming concepts, light copy-writing, organizing information, and approaching projects with basic marketing fundamentals in mind).
– Assist in maintaining and updating online presence (blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
– Translate abstract concepts into visual illustrations
– Source photography and artwork