Title: Event & Social Media Intern
Date: 5 November 2016 | 2:02 pm
Our NYC showroom is a hub for innovative fashion. Brink 212 introduces the latest creations by emerging and established fashion designers.
With edgy design, sales skill, merchandising, branding and PR, Brink 212 is the go-to liaison to what’s on-the-brink in fashion!
– Commitment to 2 month minimum, approximately 10-15 hours per week
– A strong knowledge base relating to fashion trends, designers, fashion magazines, blogs, and websites.
– Superior written and communication skills are necessary (English/journalism majors welcomed).
– Passionate about Fashion, PR, Marketing & Social Media.
– Exceptional knowledge of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
– A speedy writer with an eye for interesting fashion and lifestyle content, and strong proofreading/editing skills.
– Creative thinker, writer and problem solver.
– Excellent research skills.
With an amazing client list, our interns get the opportunity to experience the world of fashion public relations up close and personal, contributing directly alongside the Creative Director and Account Managers.
This position is for someone interested in the production end of fashion shows and events as well as social media.
Responsibilities: include but are not limited to…
– Planning/Creation for multiple brands and events
– Uploading content to multiple social media platforms for various accounts
– Concise, creative and cohesive copy writing.
– Tagging and re-tagging daily Instagram posts.
– Research fashion bloggers, update databases, draft blogger pitches.
– Hands on assistance at events
Please submit resume, weekly availability, and cover letter to be considered. This position has the potential to become a part time, permanent position.