Title: Fashion Intern
Date: 2017-09-29 09:00:02
Founder Emily Holt, former Vogue fashion news editor and Bay Area native, opened Hero Shop in San Francisco in 2016. It’s based on Emily’s firm belief that the city she loves deserves a space that combines global fashion ideas, local talent, passion and compassion for the community in a fun and friendly environment.
Hero Shop offers a carefully-edited and accessible mix of ready-to-wear, jewelry, shoes, bags, home, gift and tech items from established designers and emerging local brands.
www.heroshopsf.com – This is an unpaid internship so must be eligible for course credit
– Must have own laptop computer
– Flexible hours
– On site ideally three days per week
– Proficient in all Microsoft office programs
– Bonus if versed in Photoshop, Adobe, Coding for website – Help organize and maintain stock room and back of house
– Check in, steam, and merchandise new stock as it arrives
– Help with trunk shows and special events in the store
– Assist with press clippings
– Meet high profile designers and reps from brands when in the store