Title: FASHION INTERN – UNPAID
Date: 18 November 2016 | 5:24 pm
Nicholas K is a New York based design company, founded in January of 2003 by siblings Nicholas and Christopher Kunz. Nicholas K was conceptualized with the intent of providing sophisticated customers with modern classics to become wardrobe staples. Incorporating traditional quality and design with modern refinements and a touch of attitude, Nicholas K offers items across the full women’s RTW product range as well as accessories.
We are looking for candidates who are hard-working, proactive, and highly organized.
Internships is unpaid. Must commit to a minimum of 2-3 days a week. Looking for candidates who are able to start ASAP.
– Assist with sample trafficking; publication (print and online magazine) and celebrity stylist sample request
– Assist with F16 sample sale; preparation, sales, post sample sale
– Fall 17 NYFW show preparation
– Organize and maintain showrrom
– Update F17 tech packs for production
– Work with designer on S17 product development
– Condut fabric, design, and trend research for upcoming collection
– Store outreach
– Bloggers, editors, and fashion influencer research
– Assist team with daily tasks and projects
– Assist with photoshoot; lookbook, campaign, ecommerce