Title: Fashion PR + Social Media Intern
Date: 25 November 2016 | 7:39 pm
Ali Fee PR is a NYC based fashion public relations agency specializing in emerging brands. We provide media relations, digital strategy, social media consulting, celebrity outreach, and more. If you are looking for a hands on experience in a fun, upbeat, and positive working environment this internship is right for you!
We provide interns with the amazing opportunity to get valuable experience learning more than just the basics of fashion public relations, events, strategic marketing, and social media. This internship will grant you exciting opportunities like selecting looks for celebrities to wear, or posing for clients Instagram posts.
We are looking for interns to join us immediately and also for the winter and spring semesters.
Previous internship experience is a plus. This is an unpaid internship, but college credit is offered.
• Interest in fashion is a MUST!
• Well versed in fashion magazines, the latest IT girls, buzzy bloggers, etc.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have great research skills and be a problem solver
• Must be a self starter and highly motivated
• Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Must have knowledge of MAC/PC Word and Excel, social media outlets
• Must be able to contribute creative ideas
• Must be a team player
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Graphic Arts Proficiency is a plus but not required!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identifying, researching and communicating with top fashion editors, fashion bloggers, and celebrity stylists.
• Event coordination, including Fashion Week
• Pulling looks for editorial photo shoots and celebrities
• General email and follow up phone calls
• Tracking samples and packages
• General office duties
• Brainstorm and write pitches
• Strategize and create social media content