Title: Fashion Sales Intern
Date: 25 November 2016 | 9:49 pm
Clean Showroom is an International Mens Contemporary Showroom with a primary focus on launching emerging International designers into the American Market. CLEAN helps artisans build their brands and when they are truly ready, they are launched into the fashion industry amidst the top stores i.e. : Barneys NY, Nordstrom, Fred Segal, Bergdorf, Wish ATL, Dover Street Market, Neiman Marcus etc.
CLEAN Showroom is a passionate, team oriented environment. We understand that being part of a team means being as strong as your weakest link. We show up with positive attitudes ready to work hard and work together. Successes are shared here and that is why Clean Showroom flourishes.
A primary characteristic of Clean Showroom team members is their high level of personal accountability and pride for their work. Our representatives work intimately with our brands, forming a symbiotic relationship between brand and company.
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant who supports the members of the sales team. Provides administrative support when preparing for meetings. Coordinates samples for customers. Follows-up on customer and Sales Representatives requests. Acts as the key point-of-contact for the Sales Representatives in the Sales Manager’s absence.
• Bachelor’s degree/ College Credit. Completion of additional college level courses in sales, marketing and management is preferred.
• Minimum Years of Experience Required: New graduate to 1 year.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Must possess ability to be a strong team player.
• 10% Travel
– Prospect photographers and influencers to collaborate with.
– Attend and assist with critical account management. Includes business review meetings, line presentations, events, and training/clinics.
– Build exceptionally strong relationships with significant core specialty accounts in the region.
– Coordinates presentation materials and appropriate samples for meetings with key retailers. Coordinates the transfer of samples from meeting-to-meeting.
– Coordinates the prototype and sample shipment to and from the Sales Representatives.
– Maintains running records of meeting follow-ups and provides samples as they become available.
– Maintains one-on-one relationships with the Sales Representatives to meet their needs and further CLEANs goals and acts as the point-of-contact in the Sales Manager’s absence.
– Compiles data for the Sales Representative use, i.e., product rankings and set-up information.
– Completes special orders for individual customers.
– Supports the Sales Representatives with new item set-up paperwork. Fills various requests, including document, image,