Title: Fashion/Marketing internship
Date: 16 November 2016 | 9:21 pm
Parme Marin a French jewelry and accessory company based in NYC with a production in Morocco. Over the past 4 years the company‘s products have been featured in the top fashion magazines worldwide (Vogue Paris, L’Officiel, WSJ, ELLE) and was elected by WWD as one of the 16th best new shoe designers of 2016.
We are looking for a passionate and curious individual who can contribute to Parme Marin’s growth. This is a unique opportunity for somebody that understands and has a strong interest in Fashion art and design; somebody that wants to make his/her mark in a start up environment and doesn’t mind ‘hands on’ tasks. This is a challenging internship where you will need to bring all your qualities and your best skills to the table.
• Bachelors degree required at minimum
• Must be fluent in English and possess strong oral and written communication
• Must be a “social media junkie” and know Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Snapchat inside out.
• Must have excellent computer skills: word, excel, ppt. Adobe Suite, Keynote, Photoshop, Squarespace, IMovie a plus
• Must possess strong analytical skills, highly detailed-oriented
• Must be accountable and organized with the ability to handle a multitude of projects.
• Demonstrates ownership of programs; embracing both big picture objectives and follow-through on details.
• Must be flexible, determined and an excellent team player.
• Knowledge of the accessories / jewelry category and international experience a plus
• Must have a strong interest in start up business development
• Determine and execute all marketing and promotional activities (newsletter, instagram, pinterest / Facebook add)
• Produce, organize, write, edit social media/digital content
• Develop a strategy and actions to increase weekly followers on instagram
• Audit competitor brands: their product offer, content strategy, fan base growth etc.
• Research, analyze and report on trends / new marketing tools
• Analyze and report different markets such as Japan, Korea…
• Optimized campaign performances (SEO, emails and web traffics based on the findings of data analysis)
• Collect marketing performance data through Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Mail Chimp
• Liaise with sales showroom to coordinate product shipments and returns.
• Track sales orders and payments
• Create invoices related to the wholesales and retails sales of the month
• Classify and organize the company expenses (book keeping)
• Provide support to the creative director in every daily task
• Inform her on the latest news and trends in the accessories category: from new social media platforms, to the latest hashtags and the hottest influencers
• Track and organize monthly pop up in the city minimum of 3 times a year
• Organize Privates sales and or research specialize websites to sell extra stock ( past collection )
• Manage and keep the stock up to date and determine the needs
• Budget and organize photo-shoots twice a year (location/ model / photographer /hair and make up)
• Send and follow up with stylist and press with upcoming news and new collections (look books) etc..
• Research and contact potential sales agent in Europe
• Ensure website content (visuals, texts, stock) is constantly updated
• Manage product orders and shipments
• Costumer service – help and advice costumers with their questions