Title: FV Magazine seeks Social Media Intern
Date: 2017-10-17 08:08:15
FV magazine endeavors to showcase the work of some of the world’s best artisans and emerging photographers, stylists, and writers to create a forum that inspires the passionate about the beauty of pop culture, to devour and contribute to its dialogue.
FV is a composite of the visual, textual and technological elements that define a great periodical. Our pages present a rich content on celebrity interviews, high profile models and the creative icons of our time, interspersed with exclusive features and smart, seductive editorial stories.
With offices in NY, PARIS & RIO, FV has always completed the task of featuring exclusive interviews with pop culture and the music industry’s trendsetters in terms of sound, image and statement.
Published 4 times a year [+ 2 FV Men issue ], it is rapidly establishing a high reputation for its cutting edge interviews, constant original concepts and visuals.
FV Magazine focuses on the trendsetters in the fields of High Fashion, Beauty, arts/culture and music. It examines the “life well lived” by those that inspire and not only brings their experiences to the reader, but uses technology to take the viewer even further into those worlds, blending literature, philosophy, architecture, travel to create original content .
To keep every issue on the cutting edge, FV is constantly developing affiliations with top trends and fashion media outlets, blogs, podcasts, prints press and websites.
This internship is remote and unpaid. Candidates should be available a minimum of 10 hours/week and a 3 month commitment is preferred. There is the opportunity to receive school credit for this internship.
– Strong communication and writing skills
– Extensive background with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
– Enthusiastic about reaching new audiences
– Creative, able to think up a new social media campaign
– Must have a strong online presence
– Must be competitive and tactical
– Comfortable with taking initiative and working with a team
– Detail oriented and self motivated
– Comfortable with working alone and keeping self accountable for results
– Strong research ability, to find new content to share
– Comfortable with using Social Media Analytics
– Update Facebook and Instagram account
– Responds to posts or comments to bring value to company
– Post updates, news and announcements in a timely manner
– Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and post it to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction
– Updates Facebook and Twitter account with current and relevant photos, video, or other content
– Grows online social networks
– Completes other social media projects as assigned