Title: Giuseppe Zanotti Design seeks Fashion PR Intern (Paid)
Date: 2017-10-04 20:09:17
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Giuseppe Zanotti has grown rapidly since its establishment in the mid 1990’s to become a leading
company in the luxury footwear market.
The company has grown up around Giuseppe Zanotti’s creative workshop, with the artisan heritage of
one of Italy’s most famous footwear districts. The company’s shoes are sold internationally through
select retailers and its more than 80 boutiques. Press offices throughout the world work with the leading
publications and top stylists in order to ensure excellent product positioning.
Motivated intern needed for full time paid position at small in-house PR/VIP Relations office.
Giuseppe Zanotti is seeking an experienced intern to assist the LA based Press Manager. This is a full
time position (9am-6pm M-F) with a stipend of $900 bi-weekly and the possibility to be promoted to
Assistant after a 6 month intern period.
A strong candidate will be:
– Experienced within Fashion PR, in either an in-house or agency setting; experienced searching
and clipping press
o Experience with Fashion GPS a plus
– A motivated self-starter who wants to excel and grow
– Adept in working with many types of people in person and via email
Represents the company well in manner and appearance
– Pays close attention to detail and takes pride in his or her work
– Very organized
– Locally based (our office is in Beverly Hills) with reliable transportation
– Preparing weekly press and sample activity report
– Searching for placements and clipping press
– Trafficking samples (logging each delivery and return within Fashion GPS system)
– Communicating professionally with stylists/editors/VIP teams & the other GZ international
– Organizing showroom