Title: Haerfest seeks GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN SPRING 2018
Date: 2017-10-24 23:23:36
Haerfest (pronounced “harvest” from an Old English variant) is a leather accessories company based in New York City, founded by brothers Timothy and Daniel Joo in 2011. Its mission is to equip and inspire visionary professionals in motion.
Principles of aesthetic, essence, and utility are applied to make new things familiar and familiar things new, resulting in exceptional objects that are useful and attractive.
It is the Haerfest philosophy that good design can lead to a greater and smarter work-life balance.
This internship offers excellent training and mentoring. It is ideal for a student who wishes to explore and/or pursue a career in the design field. As a member of our team you will gain exposure to a wide range creative projects and practices.
We are looking for a responsive and motivated part-time intern, based in the New York City area. The intern will work very closely under the direction of our creative team and will be required to fulfill an array of tasks both creative and administrative.
• Required Skills: Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Recent college graduate or current student with a solid background in graphic design
• Strong writing, interpersonal, and time management skills
• Ability to collaborate and work creatively with a small team
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Organized, analytical, assertive, and highly proactive
• Outstanding attention to detail
• A passion for contemporary culture, with knowledge of current trends in fashion
• Prior experience in media relations, graphic design experience, and production skills are all a
• Assist the design team and work closely with the designer and creative director.
• Assist with design and organization of all creative templates.
• Edit / retouch product photography for editorial placement.
• Create contents for social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook.