Title: Human B, Corp seeks Social Media Intern
Date: 9 January 2017 | 6:33 pm
Forward-thinking, fast paced design, development and production company for fashion brands is looking for an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. Company is currently redesigning our website, and is in need of maintaining a social media campaign on social media network such as twitter, FB, Instagram, Pinterest etc. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our passionate team hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
• Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
• Excellent verbal communications skills.
• Strong knowledge of the English language
• Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Marketing, Business, Communications majors
• Fashion industry knowledge and/or passion for fashion is a plus
This is an unpaid internship.
Intern must live in the NY area during the internship.
• Responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
• Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar
• Track and report website statistics