Title: Jewelry Marketing Intern
Date: 2 December 2016 | 3:02 pm
Gamin is a Brooklyn-based design studio creating jewelry for both men and women that distills down cultural history into meaningful pieces with the capacity to age beautifully, bringing originality and fresh interpretation to traditional form.
Intern must be a current student or recent graduate. We are looking for an organized, proactive, creative thinker, and preferably with previous experience in a related field. While this is a part-time, unpaid internship, we are a very small, young, start-up company, and so your contributions will have unparalleled influence!
Experience with jewelry fabrication is a huge plus, as is familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite.
We are currently searching for an intern available 2-3 days a week, beginning immediately through April to help with a day-to-day management of the brand and contributing to long-term projects.
Internship activities include but are not limited to:
– Assisting with FW ’17 collection presentation
– Assisting with trade show preparation and presentation
– Researching content for social media platforms
– Running errands in the Diamond District of NYC, communicating with our manufacturers
– Researching new platforms for presenting our product online
– Assisting with lookbook preparation – researching potential photographers, models, sets, etc.