Title: Joey Showroom seeks Sales/Showroom Intern
Date: 2017-11-10 01:58:36
Joey Giuntoli – founder and Managing Director of New York based Joey Showroom – made his debut in the fashion industry over 21 years ago. Working with numerous top brands and designers throughout his career, Giuntoli represented Corporate Showrooms as President of Sales, before going out on his own and establishing Joey Showroom in 2004.
Stamped with Giuntoli’s signature styles and undeniable business knowledge, Joey Showroom caters to premier specialty and department stores worldwide. The boutique-style showroom first opened it’s doors in the heart of New York City’s trendy Meatpacking District, and is now located in Soho – a hub for trendsetters and style-casters alike.
After years of rapid growth, the business expanded to include showrooms in both Los Angeles and NYC, taking Joey’s vision to a national level.
Joey Showroom is a contemporary, multi-line showroom featuring apparel lines like Ultracor, Pitusa, Anna Kosturova, and Alcoolique.
• Strong listening skills and a positive attitude.
• Professional phone manner.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills – Excel, Microsoft word.
• Detail orientated and the ability to multi-task.
*Bonus: Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator proficient, knowledge of Joor
There are many different opportunities at Joey Showroom. Candidates must have interest in fashion. This is a great, hands on internship in a fast paced environment.
• Responsible for formatting documents (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
• Perform general support duties including faxing, photocopying, organizing materials (binders, file folders, filing, etc.), maintaining client and job files.
• Prepare written correspondence.
• Update line sheet when new orders come in.
• Write purchase orders.
• Give production price ticket information by account/order price tickets when needed.
• Assists Sales Rep (when needed) in the preparation for client meetings.
• Assists Sales Rep in the preparation of proposals and strategic briefs.
• Attends client meetings when applicable.
• Carries out literature search to help keep the team abreast of the constantly changing marketplace.