Title: Khirma Eliazov seeks Fashion Internship
Date: 19 July 2017 7:19 pm
Amazing internship opportunity with Luxury Handbag and Accessories designer.
Seeking incredibly organized go-getters with a love of fashion. Must be very friendly, sociable, professional, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be well-rounded individuals who can multi-task, with excellent follow-through on all assigned responsibilities.
– Skilled in excel
– Excellent written and phone presence
– Passion for the fashion industry
– Extremely organized and methodical
– Willingness and capability to assist with additional duties depending on stage of seasonal fashion cycle
– Creative, hard-working, friendly, team player
We would like our interns to be in 3 days/week, the more days committed, the more involved you are in what goes on. Our hours are 10-7 but we are flexible around class/work schedules.
Only apply if you can commit to a 3-6 month internship.
School credit available.
– Overseeing the creation of sales materials
– Assist sales team with new/current accounts
– Store account management
– Assisting in the preparation for sales meetings
– Maintain showroom presentation; help prepare for wholesale account meetings
– Update inventory
– Organizing sales samples
PR / Marketing
– Shipment and tracking of samples to magazines, celebrities and other press
– Provide requested brand information to PR
– Brainstorm ideas/pitch angles
– Building press and blogger media lists
– Active in social media, with knowledge of social media platforms and fashion blogs