Title: Lâcher Prise Apparel seeks PR/Social Media Intern
Date: 2017-10-24 22:20:00
Lâcher Prise Apparel is a new up and coming ready to wear unisex clothing line made in NYC. Lâcher Prise is in the process of expanding its business online and to retailers.
We are currently looking for talented, trustful and proactive interns to delegate some of our marketing, communication and social media workload and help us in building the brand while learning and gaining experiences of different stages and aspects of a start up clothing line.
1. Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Soundcloud, Instagram and YouTube)
2. Strong written communication skills; Creative copywriting experience a plus
3. Interest in search and viral content development
4. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
5. A self-starter who is able to manage tasks independently
6. Interest in photography a plus
7. Experience with Hootsuite, Buffer, Planoly or other social media management software a plus
8. Interest in fashion, food, travel and lifestyle
Part-Time/ 15-20 hours per week
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: managing and executing social media accounts, tracking and analyzing performance data, working with marketing team on influencer and media campaigns, and assisting with strategy and development of marketing and PR initiatives. Additional tasks may include assisting editorial copywriting, event coordination and market events.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter with an eagerness to gain experience with a growing brand in marketing and brand management and public relations.
Stipend/Compensation will be discuss during interview