Title: Lein seeks Design Intern
Date: 2017-11-06 09:37:25
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
LEIN is a ready-to-wear collection, created by Meredith Stoecklein. LEIN is designed and produced in New York City. A thoughtful balance of traditional elegance and modern silhouettes, LEIN was founded to bring a fresh perspective to the traditions of wedding dressing.
– familiarity with NYC’s garment district
– proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator/Excel
– strong visual research skills
– fabric knowledge/construction/patternmaking
– available 2-3 days a week
– organized and detail-oriented with strong follow-through skills
– enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn
– this is an unpaid internship, but credit is available and encouraged!
Duties and activities include but are not limited to:
– fabric and Trim sourcing and ordering
– rendering sketches in prints/fabric placement
– helping keep line sheets up to date
– provide support in production fittings
– help maintain quality control standards in our local factories
– assist with tech pacs and specing of patterns and garments
– aide in communication with local factories, pattern makers and cutting rooms
– collaborate with design/PR/Sales to ensure ease of information flow