Title: Marchesa seeks Product Development Intern
Date: 2017-09-20 20:07:48
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Product development is an extension of both design and production; working closely with a cross functional team (design/sales/production/tech). Candidates will work alongside with the Marchesa Notte Product Development Manager; gaining full access to a front row seat to learning and understanding the full product life cycle of Marchesa Notte.
Ideally suited for a student or recent graduate passionately interested in learning more about the product development process. At least a 2-3 day availability per week.
Please send formal cover letter alongside your resume.
Overview of responsibilities:
– Attend trade shows/vendor meetings with PD manager
– Help with Fashion Week/Market Week: Couture show, photoshoot, prep for market
– Attend design and sales meetings to review projected merch plans vs. current collection
– Assist in fabric and trim sourcing
– Assist in fabric procurement/selection based on current industry trends
– Attend and document fittings for Notte/Notte Bridal
– Assist in cutting ticket assembly/dissemination to pattern makers
– Work closely with PD manager on seasonal costing