Title: Marchesa seeks Sales Fashion Internship
Date: 8 August 2017 6:33 pm
British born Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig have built a fashion empire defined by elegant eveningwear and one of a kind couture designs. The duo met at Chelsea College of Art and Design in London. Georgina’s draping and design expertise paired with Keren’s textile creations resulted in a business partnership and the establishment of Marchesa in 2004. With the extravagant and eccentric fashion icon and Italian heiress as their muse, Georgina and Keren’s beautifully crafted runway collections and accessories line fuse exquisite detailing with supreme femininity. Coveted not only by celebrities, but by women of all ages, Marchesa continues to be the centerpiece of iconic red carpet moments and high end fashion alike. Based in New York, the Marchesa collections are presently available worldwide. Now with the launch of their jewelry and shoe lines, there is a new and enticing way to experience the luxury of Marchesa.
This role will be responsible for supporting the Ready-to-Wear Sales team on a daily basis as well as during markets.
– Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at an accredited college or university
– Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) is a must
Strong leadership, creative thinking, and problem solving skills
– Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
– A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial
– A multi-tasker, proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team with a can-do and follow-through attitude
– Work well in a fast paced environment
-Directly support Couture and Notte Account Executives and Sales Coordinator.
-assist during market- setup, dressing models, keeping showroom merchandised through appointments
-help coordinate/track samples for various shoots, trunkshows, etc.
-help update stock lists weekly
-assist with packing the team for Paris market