Title: Marissa Webb seeks Fashion Design Intern
Date: 18 August 2017 8:16 pm
Marissa Webb, a womenswear designer label based in NYC is seeking design interns for the upcoming development season.
-Detail oriented and organized
-Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
– Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Sketching and CAD design: assisting with rough design ideation, sketching by hand and computer, cad design and rendering for both garments and prints
• Proto and tech development: assisting with design card development, updating tech packs, proto specing, style master creation, organize factory design packages, shadowing fittings, coordination pick up and drops off for proto development.
• Design/Inspiration research: assisting with development of mood boards, seasonal direction, and details.
• Raw Material sourcing: Source trims and materials, shadow fabric and print meetings, help organize fabrics and seasonal headers