Title: Mega Mega Projects seeks PR Intern
Date: 21 July 2017 12:28 am
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Mega Mega Projects multi-label Designer Jewelry and Accessories Showroom providing PR, Sales and Consulting to fashion brands. The day to day is very hands on and your enthusiasm will pay off with amazing experiences while working alongside the founders of the company and the rest of our growing team.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and detail oriented PR Interns to start immediately, with the possibility to continue throughout the Fall semester.
Our Internship Program is intended to give participants a thorough understanding of the Fashion PR industry through detailed training and hands-on experience, ultimately preparing you for an entry-level position in the fashion industry.
– Exceptional computer skills
– Current student or recent graduate (college credit available, but not required)
– Professional written and verbal skills
– Strong communication and adaptability skills
– Passionate about the fashion industry and are excited to learn more
about public relations and marketing
-Major plus if you have prior experience in Fashion PR or have a good understanding of Fashion GPS software
– Interns will work alongside the PR team to help with:
– Sample trafficking
– Assisting with Stylist/Editor appointments
– Press clippings
– Helping to compile reports
– Planning and attending client events
– Helping to ensure a fun and professional environment