Title: Membership Intern
Date: 17 November 2016 | 5:47 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
The Council of Fashion Designers of America, Inc. (CFDA) is a not-for-profit trade association, founded in 1962, whose membership consists of more than 500 of America’s foremost womenswear, menswear, jewelry and accessory designers
The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) is seeking an intern for our Membership Department. This is a paid internship, and the working hours are 14 hours per week during the spring 2017 semester. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and have excellent communication skills as he/she will be responsible for assisting and supporting projects and initiatives with regards to the infrastructure of the Membership Department, which will include interacting with the CFDA’s 500+ designer Members.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft programs as well as contact management databases.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Fashion industry knowledge a plus.
• Physical requirements—must be able to lift up to 15lbs.
• Computer proficiency
General responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining the Membership accounts on CFDA.com
• Updating the Membership profiles on CFDA.com
• Adding new contacts into ACT! Contact Management Database
• Assisting with the Membership Admissions process