Title: MNM Couture seeks UNPAID Web Developer Internship
Date: 28 March 2017 6:06 pm
MUST BE LOCAL TO BE CONSIDERED. MUS WORK IN OUR LOS ANGELES OFFICE.
We have an immediate opening in our Information Technology Department for a Web Developer Intern at our headquarters in Los Angeles, CA (Fashion district). If you have strong technical skills, attention to detail, multi-task well, and want to be a key part of a small, creative, and diverse team, we want to hear from you . . . We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Our ideal candidate is searching to become part of a team, is self-motivated, works well independently, has a figure-it-out attitude, and has a strong interest in growing their skills quickly. We are a strong mission-oriented company working in pursuit of bringing the “best of nature to humankind”. As part of our commitment to health & wellness, we strive to provide work/life balance.
• Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Exceptional web content skills and social media savvy
• Strong understanding of Word Press
• High analytical and technological savvy with problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, including cross-functional teams, and as an individual contributor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous work experience demonstrating a strong work ethic
• High attention to detail
• Skilled with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with designing graphics for responsive websites
• Understanding of design language and concepts; ability to design quality layouts
• Familiarity with Bootstrap, LESS/SASS, and developing with component libraries and UI patterns
• Experience with cross-browser development and testing, including desktop and mobile
• Migration of various company websites to the Word press platform.
• Develops and/or modifies existing Word press templates.
• Trains various company representatives on the Word press CMS and web analytics.
• Assists with content management on the various websites as needed.
• Sets up and monitors website analytics for the various websites.
• Builds and enhances applications and back-end databases as required using .Net programming and scripting languages.
• Integrates social media accounts with websites as needed.
• Implements code that adheres to industry standards/best practices
• Troubleshoots and self-manages code
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as required.
TO BE CONSIDERED: Please submit a resume/CV and detailed cover letter stating why you are interested, addresses the specific skills and abilities you would bring to the position, what you expect to achieve from this learning opportunity, and your specific availability.
• Please no calls or walk-ins.
• Benefits of Internship:
• During the intern program, you will get to work on updating stock inventory. Working on Word Press, Magento. Upon completion of this program you will leave with diversified experience in managing a website and upkeeping and you will learn time & project management, how to properly structure projects and priorities. This is valuable exposure to experience needed to obtain a job as a web developer