Title: Norisol Ferrari LLC. seeks Showroom Assistant Intern
Date: 28 June 2017 2:37 am
Norisol Ferrari is an American designer of Venezuelan and Colombian heritage, based in New York City. Her collection is designed to address the conscious, confident woman: a paradox of power and vulnerability with a hint of danger.
Her signature is shape, achieved through fine tailoring, couture construction, and exquisite fully functional details. She employs the world’s finest fabrics and exotic skins crafted by the industry’s most revered artisans.
We currently are looking for someone that can start immediately. If you are interested in experiencing the fashion and sales process of a luxury brand, this would be an ideal place for you.
– Current student or recent graduate
– Possess an interest in fashion-preferably in sales
– High attention for details
– Team player
– Organized, punctual and energetic
– Support sales team in all aspects of the sales process, including showroom management, market preparation, and administrative support.
– Create various sales tools to send to customers and accounts (ex. Line sheets, look books, picture presentations)
– Assist and attend market appointments
– Organize showroom samples and inventory
– Manage shipping and tracking of samples