Title: OMONDI seeks PR/MARKETING PAID INTERN
Date: 6 June 2017 8:52 pm
OMONDI is a small womenswear label located in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn.
We are looking for a PR/Marketing intern to assist in our studio 3 days a week, ready to start immediately.
We’re looking for someone who is genuinely excited to work and learn about this industry. Someone who has great taste, a good eye, and is critically attentive to detail. This is a small team, so everyone does a bit of everything. It’s a perfect place for someone who wants to sink their teeth into a company with small-scale operations and who’s ideas will truly be heard and can make a difference. Must be able to collaborate and communicate well with others. Being on time is of utmost importance!
Please respond with a resume and cover letter. Also include your 3 favorite fashion magazines/websites, 3 albums you’re listening to lately, and 3 favorite things in your wardrobe that you can’t live without.
• A bachelor’s degree
• PR/Sales experience with contemporary or designer level brands a plus
• Extremely organized, self-motivated and able to multi-task
• Strong project management skills & attention to detail
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote & Microsoft Excel and Word
• Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You’re humble, hungry, and smart (in that order)
• Good taste, good ideas and common sense
• Marketing and sales research
• Manage sample trafficking
• Assist with e-commerce management and content curation
• Work directly with studio manager to draft and maintain schedules, press kits, contact lists, press clips, lookbooks and line sheets
• Assist with event planning, press/marketing appointments, events, and photoshoots