Title: Oscar De La Renta seeks FABRIC/TRIM INTERN (RAW MATERIALS)
Date: 11 January 2017 | 10:16 pm
Oscar de la Renta is one of the world’s leading luxury goods firms. The New York-based company was established in 1965, and encompasses a full line of women’s accessories, bridal, childrenswear, fragrance, beauty and home goods, in addition to its internationally renowned women’s ready-to-wear collection.
– **Must earn school credit for internship
– Strong initiative and good judgment
– Strong interpersonal skills, dependability & communication skills
– Attention to detail and prioritization
– Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
– Ability to work independently but also partner as a team player
– Willingness to take direction from various sources as required
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Team player
– The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
-Work closely with the trim team to pull items from the RTW, bridal, childrenswear.
-Work with other departments to procure samples for editorial requests and/or fittings
-Maintain organization of trim closet, and check inventory
-Assist trim team
-Other general office duties