Title: Oscar De La Renta seeks Sales Intern-Accessories
Date: 19 April 2017 7:19 pm
Support the Accessories Sales Team in their daily responsibilities. Learn, and be involved in, the life cycle and sales campaign of fashion jewelry, shoe, and handbag collections.
Looking for someone who can only work 2 days per week and receive college credit!
– Strong initiative and good judgment
– Strong interpersonal skills, dependability & communication skills
– Attention to detail and prioritization
– Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
– Ability to work independently but also partner as a team player
– Willingness to take direction from various sources as required
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Team player
– The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
Works directly with the department to organize, send, and track samples
Helps set up the collection and selling materials for Market (ex. line sheets, fixtures, etc.)
Assists during market appointments
Assists in checking orders for accuracy before and after order entry
Creates training materials and buy collages for wholesale accounts
Researches the current market to assist in the development of new items/future collections and prospective accounts
Assists in the distribution of marketing, sales materials, and copy information
Assist with logistics related to Paris and Tokyo markets, photo shoots, runways shows, etc.