Title: Photo and Video Intern
Date: 16 November 2016 | 8:32 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
CARRIE HAMMER is a fashion label that stands for Role Models Not Runway Models and creates content around clothing and powerful women, “Role Models.” Looking for a photo and video intern to assist in creating powerful content around strong women.
What We Require:
• Really solid experience working with Photoshop (and illustrator too if you have)
• Video (shooting, editing, animation) a BIG plus
• Candidates must have their own laptop + programs
The position begins ASAP or can begin in January 2017. Ideally we are looking for someone who can get credit through their University and is looking for amazing, hands on portfolio work.
Our ideal candidate is smart, social and easy going. We like collaborators, thinkers and idea sharers. We dont just want order takers. We want people who want to contribute.
• Videography + Editing for Social Networks
• Website and Email marketing design and template creation
• Much, much more