Title: Prabal Gurung seeks PRODUCTION INTERN
Date: 20 December 2016 | 2:30 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Prabal Gurung chooses to manufacture in New York city to uphold standards of quality while supporting the local community. With over 80% of the collection made in New York, Prabal Gurung is committed to sustaining domestic employment and income. The brand recognizes the importance of domestic production, particularly in respect to the quality of the finished product, and helps to bring this awareness to an international audience.
– highly organized and self motivated
– basic knowledge of garment construction and patterns
– ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets in excel
– available 2-4 days a week
– this is an unpaid internship, but credit is available and encouraged!
– provide support in all production fittings
– maintain office fabric and trim inventory and pattern archive
– source trims locally as needed
– help maintain quality control standards in our local factories
– assist with specing of patterns and garments
– aide in communication with local factories, pattern makers and cutting rooms
– collaborate with design, PR and sales departments to ensure ease of information flow