Title: Production Intern
Date: 11 November 2016 | 3:15 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Lela Rose started her company in 1998. In Fall 2006, Rose debuted the Lela Rose bridal collection. Rose employs a brilliant use of color, rich fabrications, sculptural silhouettes and handcrafted details. Her artistic background is evident in her work and adds unexpected dimension and breadth to each season’s collection.
– Following precise instructions, paying close attention to details, and consulting where uncertain
– Prioritizing tasks
– Commitment to established hours 2-3 days a week
– Responsible and reliable
– Experience with Excel
– Familiar with garment construction and trims a plus
-Overall interns will be assisting in the production. Interns are able to receive a well-rounded hands-on production experience as we produce domestically.
– Local market sourcing for fabric/trims/linings
– Assisting in assembling/organizing trims for domestic factories
– Assisting in fittings and keeping fit notes
– Taking detailed photos for collection archives
– Qc-ing garments before shipping
– Making rounds at domestic factories
– Filing and organizing studio materials
– Assist Product Development Manager with all stages of style development. (Fittings, cutters must, sample tracking, fit notes, etc).