Title: Production Intern
Date: 11 November 2016 | 9:10 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Valentina Kova is an American luxury brand specializing in wovens, knitwear, and fine jewelry with production in New York City and Italy. Her designs are future classics that are chic, fashion forward and eminently wearable by women of all ages. Valentina Kova has been worn by everyone from Jane Fonda, to Julianne Moore, to Lorde.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated and organized individual to join our team ASAP.
– Available 3+ days per week
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to be a team player, as well as work independently
– Must be very detail oriented, organized, and reliable
– Assist with all production-related tasks
– Liaise between the seamstresses, pattern-makers, and other players involved in the preparation of all RTW pieces
– Gain extensive and hands-on experience with the start-to-finish production sequences involved in creating luxury RTW womenswear collections
– Assist during all client fittings and other tasks when necessary