Title: Proenza Schouler seeks Public Relations Intern
Date: 29 July 2017 1:13 am
Proenza Schouler is a New York based womenswear and accessories brand founded in 2002 by designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. Proenza Schouler is defined by its fusion of craftsmanship and attention to detail with a sense of refined ease. Inspiration drawn from contemporary art and youth culture is combined with an emphasis on tailoring and the use of custom developed fabrics. Proenza Schouler is sold in over 100 of the most exclusive retail outlets worldwide, including Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Harvey Nichols, Colette, and Joyce.
This internship is unpaid, candidates MUST receive college credit.
Please specify your availability and potential start date in your cover letter.
• Have a strong interest in Public Relations and previous experience in fashion or related industry.
• Be enthusiastic, organized, detail oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced working environment.
• Have a general understanding of major fashion publications.
• Be proficient with computer programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe.
• Have a working knowledge of Fashion GPS.
• Be available to work a minimum of two days a week.
• Be motivated and passionate.
• Assisting with sample and showroom management.
• Overseeing shipments and returns to fashion publications.
• Collecting and logging print and digital credits throughout the week.
• Conducting trend, market, and publication research.
• Working alongside the team to understand Proenza Schouler’s PR strategy and long term goals.
• Assisting the department with day to day administrative responsibilities.