Title: Public School seeks Production Intern
Date: 8 May 2017 8:19 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Public School is seeking an intern to assist the production department for both men’s and women’s collection lines. This internship is extremely hands-on and an excellent learning experience for something who is looking for insight and experience working directly with local vendors and garment factories.
*IMMEDIATE START ONLY
• Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Strong communication skills
• Detail orientated and highly organized
• Ability to proactively seek out new learning opportunities
• Ability to work well with others
• Must be able to work 2 -3 days a week
• Maintain and organize department materials, trims, patterns, etc.
• Assist team in executing PP sample packs, trim packs and all other materials for factories
• Help source trims, fabrics, linings, etc. for the upcoming seasons and production of the current season
• Communicate with factories to ensure high quality product and timely deliveries
• Develop familiarity with materials used in everyday work (fabrics, trims, linings, fusibles, etc)
• Assist and help execute the production WIP according to schedule