Title: Rae Creative seeks Collection Interns Mens Event LA
Date: 2 March 2017 | 6:31 pm
Collection Management specialist Rae / Creative is looking for motivated individuals with relevant internship/fashion assisting experience to join our team for a special Mens Fashion Show event in LA.
This internship is an opportunity to be part of the show process during final preparations and work closely in supporting the design team of a luxury French house in the days before their special event, taking place March 9th.
Our clients include Alexander Wang, rag & bone, Tommy Hilfiger, Public School, and Balenciaga, as well as special projects for Ralph Lauren, Chanel, DKNY and Versace.
Our collection and logistic management brings vital elements together to finally realise a show, event or project at the highest level, specifically during style out, fittings accessoriesation and backstage management.
– Must live in Los Angeles, CA, own transportation is a plus
– Available for full days March 6th, 7th & 8th
– Can be available for half days March 5th, 9th & 10th
– Have relevant experience in either styling, fashion week, or model dressing
– Punctual, motivated and with great focus and attention to detail
*Please Note: Applicants must be respectful of Rae / Creative and our clients privacy, specifically our strict No Social Media policies, and adhere to this requirement throughout the duration of the internship
– Assist Rae / Creative team with workspace and collection set-up
– Model dressing during casting and fittings
– Management arrival and flow of models for casting and go-sees
– Errands as required for last minute supplies etc
– Assist with collection preparation and set-up of backstage
– Assist Rae / Creative team during day of show backstage management
– Assist with final collection inventory and packing