Title: Senior Public Relations Intern
Date: 1 November 2016 | 6:37 pm
Established in 2005, Wetherly Group is a New York and Los Angeles based public relations and digital agency known for our dynamic, forward thinking approach to traditional PR. Results-driven and fully integrated we create compelling campaigns and quality strategic editorial placement across print, digital, social, and celebrity mediascapes. Wetherly takes a bespoke approach to our clients’ needs, creating initiatives that are tailored to the individual requirements, objectives, and long term ambitions.
– Highly organized – proficient in Office, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Paint, Photoshop, Fashion GPS
– Knowledge of relevant bloggers and influencers
– Strong communications skills
– Team player with can-do, pro-active attitude
– Entrepreneurial and creative – always looking for opportunities for clients
– Interest in building new and growing existing relationships in the industry
– Past fashion public relations internship experience in house or at an agency.
– Responsible for researching up and coming bloggers for client partnerships
– Responsible for creating blogger lists for client projects and campaigns – Responsible for keeping blogger database up to date
– Responsible for monthly client status reports
– Responsible for making sure all client giftings go out to bloggers in a timely manner
– Responsible for tracking blogger placements on social media and blog