Title: Sergio Rossi seeks Fashion Intern
Date: 9 May 2017 1:10 am
Sergio Rossi is seeking interns to assist our corporate Retail, Buying, Wholesale & PR teams. He/ She will be involved with the day-to-day roles and tasks. This is a great opportunity to gain a lot of hands on experience in a small corporate office.
• College Credit Required
• Available for immediate start
• Minimum commitment of 3-4 FULL days per week
• Must be fluent in English
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• General administrative tasks
• Manage and track samples (press or commercial) that are shared worldwide. Organizational skills are necessary to properly log all information concerning samples and their destination addresses.
• Work with wholesale department to properly record and keep track of all reorders/returns done by clients in order to properly show data at all times.
• Create seminars for store product training done by retail / wholesale teams to better inform the sales associates of products they will receive.
• Work alongside Director of Sales & Director of Public Relations any analysis projects that may come up: trend analysis, competitive analysis, client analysis, etc.
• Perform store visits in NYC: go to stores that sell our product, analyze position on floor and/or in windows as well as display
• Coordinate/organize all shipments to/from the US office, to/from Italy or clients, to/from retail stores and wholesale partners
• Execute VIP and editorial pulls; track online and print coverage; compile press report
• Stay up to date on industry news
• Assist with market appointments; provide buyers with anything they may need, organize the showroom to visually represent the brand the best way possible.
• Assist buyer with updating buy sheets, entering/checking orders, update presentation boards with the collection assortment
• Assist with weekly selling reports/seasonal recaps
• Assist Sergio Rossi US team with any other needs that may come up throughout the term of the internship.
Appropriate candidates should possess the following skills:
• Strong interest in fashion
• Ability to work independently or as a team in a fast paced environment
• Must be reliable, highly organized, detail oriented, professional and eager to learn
• Must be able to interact with customers in a professional and efficient manner
• Previous Wholesale and/ or Buying experience a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter. Please note that candidates must be available for an in-person interview.