Title: Shoshanna seeks Design Intern
Date: 27 March 2017 2:16 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Shoshanna is looking for Design Interns available to start immediately. This is a unique opportunity where you will be working very closely with designers, and will be an integral part of the team. It is an exciting learning opportunity that will help you gain experience and learn the development cycle of a season. This particular position starts in May, but we’re flexible.
– Must have a great energy and be able to work in a fast paced environment
– Candidate must be pursuing a Fashion Design or equivalent degree
– Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel are required
– Excellent communication skills
– Great time management skills and ability to multi-task.
– Must be available at least 2 days per week, and must commit for a minimum of 2 months
– Assist design team in day to day studio responsibilities
– Communicating with domestic sample rooms
– Create embroidery/print layouts
– Managing trim archive
– Assist in fittings as well as lookbook shoot for new seasons