Title: Shoshanna seeks Fall Design Intern
Date: 3 August 2017 11:26 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
This internship is for Shoshanna’s RTW collection.
This is a unique opportunity where you will be working very closely with designers as in integral part of the design team. Creativity and an eye for color and contemporary design is welcome. This internship is an exciting learning opportunity that will help you gain valuable on-the-job experience.
We are flexible with schedule and are willing to work with the days you are available.
– Must have a great energy and be able to work in a fast paced environment
– Candidate must be pursuing a Fashion Design or equivalent degree
– Basic Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel are required
– Extremely organized and detail-oriented
– Excellent communication skills
– Great time management skills and ability to multi-task.
– Assist design team in day to day studio responsibilities
– Communicating with domestic sample rooms
– Create embroidery/print layouts
– Managing trim archive
– Researching design details
– Assist in fittings as well as look book shoot for new seasons
– General administrative duties
– Running errands in the garment center