Movement is a social and digital agency with offices in New York, Denver and Los Angeles. Since 2008 we’ve worked with leading brands to create innovative social and experiential campaigns that are driven by strategic creative, and fueled by analytic …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.