Title: Studio Interns
Date: 27 October 2016 | 2:30 pm
Designed in New York City, Tanya Taylor embodies a youthful spirit with the integrity of a designer point of view. Each collection is inspired by the power of simple feminine shapes, which are enhanced with an artful use of color, and feature prints that express a sense of optimism and ingenuity.
– Must be able to receive school credit for internship, this position is not paid
– 3-5 day commitment across a 3-month minimum period
– Hours and exact date range are negotiable
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
– Strong communication and organizational skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Assist with curation of Tanya Taylor showroom to reflect vision of creative director, including garment dissemination and beautification.
– Assist with sample traffic, including liaison with stylists, publications, and production agencies to facilitate transfer of garments/accessories associated with press, editorial, or celebrity requests.
– Regular inventory of current and archival collections and materials.
– Assist with social media, including in-studio or offsite shoots and other ongoing creative and marketing initiatives.
– When applicable, assist with the preparation of the studio for in-house events, including fashion week and market.
– Liaise with vendors in New York’s garment district, including material sourcing and interaction with sample rooms and other specialists or workshops.
– Assist with general shipments and packaging of orders.
– Assist with office supply organization and replenishment.
Depending on skill level tasks may be modified to best suit the candidate’s development.