Title: The Nue Group seeks Fashion PR Intern
Date: 2017-10-11 02:29:11
Los Angeles based, world wide influence.
The Nue Group offers a modern lens to public relations, creative marketing and global brand development by providing custom tools that create revenue generating results.
Conscious of the evolving market, NUE specializes in executing creative strategies that influence talent and engage the contemporary consumer.
NUE takes a highly strategic and creative approach to programs and ongoing projects for established and new brands. Global fashion and luxury credibility, unique offering of integrated services, ability to meet business and creative needs, execution at the highest level – these principles collectively propel NUE and their clients vision forward.
We are looking for a motivated, professional, and trustworthy intern to help us with various showroom tasks and duties. This is a valuable opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience in the fashion industry, as you will be exposed to top-tier apparel companies and industry professionals.
Part-time and/or full-time help wanted for school credit. Commitment of at least 2-3 months (or a semester if you are looking for class credit) minimum 2 days a week (10-15 hours) is required. Candidate must have interest in fashion, graphic design, styling or public relations.
All applicants must be LA based. Having a car is a plus, but not required, and parking will be provided in our parking lot.
We invite only dedicated, fun, friendly, and professional applicants to submit a resume with a brief cover letter.
*Please note, this internship requires school credit and is unpaid, however, there is a lot room for growth in the company.
• Self-motivated individual who takes initiative
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
• Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients and team members
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
• Assisting account executives with customer service
• Processing and merchandising of samples
• PR sample trafficking and organization
• Assisting celebrities, influencers and stylists in the showroom
• Tracking stylist and influencer inventory pulls/returns
• Other general office duties
• Preparing gifting materials for celebrities, stylists and influencers
• Merchandising and maintaining showroom appearance
• Assisting with daily showroom appointments