Title: The Row seeks READY TO WEAR INTERN (WHOLESALE)
Date: 2017-09-30 01:42:22
THE ROW was established in 2006 by Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen. Since its launch, the brand has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear, and handbags. THE ROW reflects a sense of relaxed and timeless elegance, focusing on fine fabrics and the perfect fit. In 2012, the Council of Fashion Designers of America named Ashley and Mary-Kate as Womenswear Designers of The Year. In 2014, The Row was presented with the CFDA Accessory Designer of the Year award. Part of THE ROW’s mission is to support high-end fashion manufacturing in the US.
The wholesale intern will support the Row sales team with a wide, diverse array of tasks. The daily schedule will include merchandising the showroom, sample upkeep/attention, send-outs, press pulls, & the build out of digital sales tools. This opportunity will allow the intern to understand all aspects of the collection from its manifestation, presentation to the buyers, and its life within the stores.
Ideally will commit to at least 4 days a week, starting early January – end of May 2018. School crediting is REQUIRED.
Must be highly skilled in Excel, extremely detail oriented, ability to manage a multitude of tasks simultaneously, have great problem solving skills & a self-starter attitude.
Background in Fashion GPS, International logistics, & JOOR are a plus.
– Working knowledge of Fashion GPS
-Creating Reservations and Send Outs
-Creating new samples
-Coordinating schedules and pertinent sample information with Public Relations interns
– Orchestrating pick up and drop off of samples with Velocity Messenger Service
– Creating FedEx shipments and necessary documentation, both domestically and internationally
– Determining sample selection for shoots and trainings in reviewing orders
– Maintaining the good condition of the samples and the sample closet
– Creating a seasonal style guide with pertinent style information, sketch and imagery with a
keen eye for presentation and brand identity
– Updating this Style Guide for all necessary doors, including quantities
– Distributing seasonal Style guides to all DSA’s and representatives of THE ROW
– Printing and preparing Style Guides for all Sales team member’s store visits and trainings
– Creating seasonal ATS reports and updating this information with manager’s report weekly on Monday
– Organizing receipts and invoices into designated Budget documentation binders
– Updating working Budget forms in Excel and updating Binders
– Maintaining the overall daily appearance of the showroom with directive from manager
– Ensuring proper hanging of samples and spacing of hangers when collection is in the
– Working in the cabine and back of house during market week
– Packing the Carnet for Paris alongside manager
– Updating client information and company records as needed
– Updating distribution maps and graphs as needed
– Reviewing purchase orders