Title: THOM BROWNE INC. seeks Fabric Inventory Paid Intern
Date: 20 June 2017 9:22 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Thom Browne is seeking qualified interns to assist with the cataloguing and organization of its fabric archive. The internship will pay $11/hour and transportation costs from Manhattan to the archive in Jersey City will be compensated. Interns will be expected to work a minimum of 2 days/week and will report to both the Made-to-Measure Specialist and the Archivist.
– Familiarity with garment and textile archives
– Willingness to perform physical labor and work in a warehouse environment
– Ability to work independently and efficiently with excellent organizational skills
– Identification and cataloguing of fabric rolls
– Organization of fabric rolls within the warehouse storage space
– Assistance with Thom Browne archive inventory, as needed