Title: Zero+ Maria Cornejo seeks Design Intern
Date: 2017-10-24 23:03:20
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Zero is looking for a talented and self-sufficient design intern to start immediately to support our design team. The candidate will have an extremely hands-on experience involved in the design process from draping, patternmaking, creating toiles and participating in fittings to supporting the tech designer and fabric R&D manager with our local vendors and factories. This is a great opportunity for recent design graduates who are interested in the inner workings of an intimate design studio & team.
– Must have strong patternmaking and draping skills
– Must have strong sewing skills
– Must be able to commit to 3-5 days per week for a 3-6 month period
– Must have an understanding and enthusiasm for brand aesthetic
– Must have a positive and proactive attitude, great multi-tasking skills
– Draping, patternmaking from initial concepts to creating multiple toiles
– Participating in design fittings
– Supporting tech designer in communication between the studio, the local factories, and sourcing trims
– Managing and organizing development fabrics
– Helping to assist Creative Director when needed